Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mom: this is for you







Mother of my heart and soul I would love to post a picture of my tree...but its not up yet. Maybe Camron could come and set mine up for me too... But just to let you and Hilary and Kylee know next year I am setting mine up for Labor day so I can beat all of you. Ha
Vynessa I am sure you will have none of this nonsense and set your tree up in a timely fashion like all of us normal people :) So since I don't have a picture of the tree..... here are some others and actually I was just testing to see who reads my blog even if there are no pictures....
Ps special thanks to angie jones who spent 1.00 in lemonade. She is my kids new best friend.

1 comment:

bcichsherry@gmail.com said...

fantastic picture--better than a Christmas tree actually. Great blogging, and yes I read your blog, and love it.


Three Amigos