Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Come on!!!

I love Christmas, my house is all frilly, kids are extra good (Santa Bribe) and I have that oh so warm snuggly feeling in my heart...but...if I may, I can't help but feel a little lonely, have you ever wondered who reads your blog but can't figure out how to put the little counter device on.
I have.
Just wondering if some of my fav bffs in the world and some of you strangers, if there are any would kindly post a comment, it would really boost my christmas blues...
Is this going to ruin blogging for me? It could in so many ways you know. Oh well bring it on.
luvs

Ps Just wanted a little someone who I adore to know I am thinking a lot of her right now, sorry, I couldn't be silent anymore. If only I could think of some way to make you laugh right now you know I would right?

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hello, hello...
you are on my blog roll so I always know if you add a new post! We sure miss you out here in the old hood! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. Feel the love...you guys are awesome! ♥♥♥

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

I'm a dedicated reader...every time you update I read!

I know how you feel. I started a map so I could see how many people checked it every day and from where. Its interesting.. I've had people from all over the USA, Russia and even Norway.

I started my blog for the purpose of a family journal of sorts...its just an added perk that my friends and family can read it as well.

Miss you!

Leslie said...

I read it! I am sorry you are feeling lonely. Sometimes I feel lonely without you here in the neighborhood anymore. I really miss you. Have a great Christmas! We will have to get together soon, you need to come see my sweet little girl.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

i read everytime you post! ;)

Laura Woodbury said...

I thought you already knew I am your number one fan!! I definitely read everytime you post. Love you!!


Three Amigos