Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratitude

It overwhelms me when I think of everything I am grateful for this year. So I decided it is best to make a top ten out of it.
1. I am grateful for the understanding of just how blessed I really am.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to be this blessed.
3. I am grateful for work
4. I am grateful I learned to work at an early age, and still get to learn every day.
5. I am grateful Heavenly Father chose me to be a steward over 3 special kids.
6. I am grateful to learn the lessons they teach me, even if with one particular kid I feel like I've already learned them...the hard way, which I now am finding out was not the hard way at all.
7. I am grateful for health. I know you don't always get it. It is a blessing.
8. I am grateful for a husband who is loyal honest and has integrity.
9. I am grateful for the knowledge that Heavenly Father Loves Me.
10. I am grateful for being his child.

No comments:


Three Amigos