Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the stone....


I guess I have a kidney stone...I haven't seen it....I don't know if I have felt it.... but the doctor says it is clinging to the side of my kidney, hanging on for dear life just to annoy me! Really as if I need one more thing to occupy what little brain capacity I seem to have these days. Apparently is pretty big too. They will have to do the Sonar treatment to get it broken up enough to pass it in a million different pieces (if I am lucky.) I am trying to look on the bright side...but there doesn't feel like one right now and I thought it might be a good idea to turn to my 4 online friends for sympathy...I mean support. Maybe after blogging it I can put it to rest and just get on with my life and the sonar treatment because right now I am scared to death!


Swim lessons are great. The kids are loving all the water time they are having. I think they would have gills if nature didn't prevent it. Sonia jumps from the life guard chair today thus earning her traditional snow cone and James is going to attempt it tomorrow. Macey however has spent the entirety of two weeks strapped in the stroller...Sorry. I am going to try to get her into another session just to make up for it! Love those kids. I can't believe how fast summer is going and I don't know if I will be able to give my kids up again to elementary and preschool....ugh.

3 comments:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

oh that stinks ;( i have heard those are so miserable. you totally have my sympathy ;)

tchutchins said...

oh linds!!! sorry to hear that! Hopefully it won't get too painful!!! good luck!

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

Umm...Ouch!


Three Amigos