Monday, January 12, 2009

Loving Mommyhood


Sometimes as a mom I feel a little like robin hood. I steal from the rich (child with two toys) and give to the poor (child with no toys) all day long, not worried about true justice, just trying to keep the peace, hopefully one of these days I will get it together enough to teach some real values and not the value of yelling. Until then I'll just nurse a baby 5 hours a day, change diapers for 2 and do dishes the other... I'm so tired I can't even subtract 7 from 24. Oh well you get the point.

I'll blog again when I've taken a nap.


P.S. It was fun to go mikes friend Wades baby blessing and they fed us doughnuts after, can't beat that.

Loves,

Momma-hood

3 comments:

Hilary J. said...

"momma-hood" get out! that was so clever

bcichsherry@gmail.com said...

I agree--you are one clever girl. Yes, you are still a girl to me, even if you are a Mom of 3. But, you will feel the same way about your daughters when they are all grown up. I am feeling a bit of the same way. After 10 hours here, I just want to go home, get in my jammies and "make the world go away."

256_shades_of_grey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Three Amigos