Saturday, January 10, 2009

I only have a moment

Just thought I'd post a quick gratitude to all of my friends and family. Can't say enough how much I love you all. I am so blessed with so much support! Thanks a million to every one who has helped us these last couple of months and thanks to all my friends who have called from the tuscany ward. We miss you and didn't know how great we had it with all the best people in the whole world located just around the corner from us! Hope everyone is doing well.
Today we had fun with the Shayne B family they came over to the park by us and went sledding with Mike and the older kids, then came by for some impromptu hot chocolate and snacks. Fun. Life is just trucking along.

1 comment:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog!!! Lindsey your kids are so beautiful!!! can't wait to catch up!


Three Amigos