Sunday, August 7, 2016

What! The wonderful world of blogging.

I'MMM BAA-AAACK!
That's right baby, after about a 4 year sabbatical I have decided that blogging is where it's at...again. There have been so many changes I don't even know where to begin, let me start with a small recap of the last 4 years.
I had a few health issues to deal with and learn to cope with pretty instensively over the last few years. I have also been quite busy being mom to those 4 kids I was always writing about.
Next of all, Mike and I decided we would start the journey of college education in the fall of 2013, Ha!!! Two old married people going to college, what could be better? Oh, only that Mike was called to be the Bishop of our ward 2 days later... double Ha!!! That was crazy! But I digress, then two years later he was called as the second counselor in the Stake Presidency. Ummm. That was crazier! We are still a little in shock and still in college. Ha ha.
Mike also found a great job with advanced md. He likes it.
The kids are hugeungous! As in super grown up. Sonia (12) is unbearably beautiful and just got her patriarchal blessing because she is awesome.
James (one week away from being 11) is super handsome and smart and a little funny and broody all at the same time. He is amazing at sports which we hardly let him participate in because we have no time as a family.
Macey (7) is super funny and sassy along with being beautiful. She is a natural popular girl which sort of scares me but combats it with the fact that she grapples with being nice to every one she comes in contact with.
Joey (5) joey, joey, joey. It should be said that the kid never stops talking. Is uncontrollably extroverted, and super funny. Perfect baby of the family and according to his siblings is spoiled too. I have to make mention that he spent the better part of the last 4 years throwing up spontaneously due to his incredible gag reflex. Ba Ha! He may have set some sort of world record--- and remember how throw up phobe I used to be, he cured me of that!

The older three are all in piano and getting really, really good! I also started piano and am just fair despite telling my kids all the time what a good piano player I am.

Ok--- all caught up? Next time I will give you a little snapshot of a day in the life of us, it's gonna be great!
Lindsey

No comments:


Three Amigos