Thursday, August 2, 2012

What I like MOST!!!

If I had to capture moments in time, but I could only have say 20 or so, I would for sure want one of them to be on the lake. This is a family favorite!
Yesterday as I was spending all my day trying to get the boat ready and thinking "this is re-diculious! Why are we doing all this work to go on the lake for maybe 2 hours tops?" I must have forgotten how every one in the family does a collective Ahhh when we first open it up on the lake, I must have forgotten how all our worries melt away. Just thought I ought to remember this forever. I am not posting a pic because I am going to paint one in your mind...little kids on the sparkling lake just before the sun goes down you know the time. Giggling and laughing on the tube....THIS IS THE LIFE!!!

No comments:


Three Amigos