Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Allergic to the Dog!!!

There is a slim chance that Sonia is allergic to the dog Rocky!!!! Oh no, my worst nightmare. Don't get me wrong I would love to get rid of that flea bag...but sonia thinks that would make us the worst parents in the world. She is probably right! So he is strictly banished to the back yard. This is the funniest part: he picks today of all days to be obnoxious and naughty! He stood at the garage door and barked for 2 hours straight and then chewed up any thing he could find. Dogs!!!

Life is okay other than that. I just made my mormon.org profile, and I feel really good for doing it! Macey sits on the bed with me while I work and types on her lap top. Ha Ha.

James is still James, all the moms in the area want to recruit him for play dates...but I love having him home, he is a pretty mello jello.

More later,
here is the latest pic from bella grotto.

No comments:


Three Amigos