Thursday, February 25, 2010

There's Lightning in my Pants!!!




Last night James couldn't go to bed because there was Lightning in his pants! His fleece jammy pants made static! I love kids!!!

Quick update... Valentines/Anniversary went swimmingly, I dipped about 80 Chocolate Strawberries...Tempered milk chocolate and Chocolate Ganashe mostly, but my favorite was the white chocolate coconut! Yum, I won't divulge how many of those I ate myself, but it was pretty fun next year I want to get a wholesale fruit person so I don't have to pay so much. Valentines was promptly ruined when Sonia threw up...(can I take back that dreamy sigh now)



She is all better now and this week cut off her hair and donated it to Locks of love. And I quote "Mom, its not important how cute my new hair cut is.. it is only important that little kids with out hair will get some now." end quote. Again... I love kids.
Miss Mace is officially walking. She is so thrilled with herself, it is even cuter than her walking. She takes 3 steps, throws her arms in the air, plops herself down and giggles her little head off!! Cute. She also loves ring around the rosies and Elmos World...which she loves most at 3 in the morning...(she is the third child what more do you expect from me, I haven't slept in almost 7 years!)

Life is just plugging along. By the way does any one know how to get a playlist onto your blog??? I am dying to share my fav tunes with all 4 of you!

8 comments:

tchutchins said...

love her haircut, she is such a doll!what did you do all the strawberries for? They look delish!

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

If you want a playlist, an easy way is you can go to my blog, scroll to the bottom where mine is, click the right side where it has create your own playlist. its free, you just need to create a login/password. There a bunch of musin already on there and you can downlowd your own. Its easy to do!

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

Oops...click the left side...

Leslie said...

Kids are so funny. I love Sonia's hair cut, so cute.

Laura Woodbury said...

Yay for Macee!! I too love kids and the way their minds work! They definitely keep us on our toes...

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

i can't believe it's been so long! your kids are so darling!

bcichsherry@gmail.com said...

Yes, your children are darling. Take after their grandmas. Lightning in my pants is THE BEST.

Dan and Louise said...

So cute! She is adorable with short hair - not that it matters... :-) I love the "lightning in my pants" description. Kids say the best things.

I'm thinking you don't have my email. It's louiselesueur@gmail.com

You guys are great!


Three Amigos