Saturday, March 28, 2009

Okay, seriously

Does it get much better than this? I love sunsets and this is just one I've captured off the back deck. Love it!
I haven't blogged for a while and just wanted to stay updated, since this has also become a family journal of sorts.
March has been fun and eventful. We had a special visit from those tricky leprechauns, they left us all kinds of goodies. The kids had a blast looking out on the porch for the foot prints.
The weather warmed for a bit, but is now back to freezing, I am having to get used to living here because all the springy ness takes about two weeks longer to get here. Booooo, but we've traded for sunsets, so I can't complain too much.
This very minute mike and chris are ripping out part of our rock wall and making more room for the trampoline and adding a wall for trailer parking, thanks to chris who has spent all morning so far on our yard with the track hoe. We are going to make a few changes to the back including stairs on the south side and hopefully and paver patio and fire pit. I is going to be a lot of work to do a new yard, and we still have to take things out of the old. Yikes.
Sonia is doing well at preschool. Miss Jen has been heaven sent. She is so good with Sonia.
we are picking up joy school again starting on monday with nolan and anniston. James is super excited. that makes me happy.
Macey is growing, little by little, I finally broke down and started supplementing with a bottle of formula at night it seems to be helping.
My mom is going for an "early retirement" which makes me happy even if it wasn't her first idea. Yippee for lazy lunches on the patio. Thats the way I like life.
Mike is busy with yard, scouts, and work. He picked up a side job so we could get some trees for the yard. He knows how to speak my language:)
I just got called to be an assistant stake extraction director, and am happy to dive into the world of family search indexing.
Bottom line life is plowing on....

4 comments:

e said...

Gorgeous sunset! Sounds like you will have the perfect yard sometime this summer. Maybe I'll stop by and jump on the trampoline. Miss ya linds! Muah!

Tammy said...

Oh how I miss those sunsets! :(

Sounds like you guys have been busy! Aaron wanted me to thank you for the birthday wish! We will absolutely celebrate big next year!

Aww..sweet little Macey..I miss snuggling her..too bad next time I see her she will probably be all over the place and want nothing to do with being snuggled!

Hope you are all doing well...we miss you guys. Take Care...talk to you soon!

Tamara

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

Nice view! SOunds like everything is going great for the Oliver Family! We need to get together soon!

Leslie said...

Yeah for beautiful Sunsets! I am not even going to mention the fact that if you had stayed in your old house you wouldn't have so much yard work to do. :0) I really miss you as my neighbor.


Three Amigos