Friday, March 14, 2008

Mike and the wicked witch of the west

Mike gets stuck in a tornado, his eyes go crossed, his wife starts a blog and they go uncrossed go figure.

Thats right, as I am typing mike is in a hotel in atlanta with tornado damage from the tornado that came in around 3 hours ago. He is safe but there are still 2 more coming and so I figure "nothing more exciting is ever gonna happen than this so why not start a blog" and I'm probably not going to get much sleep so might as well work on it now.
Actually it is a pretty great time to start up an on-line family journal. Some of the scrapes we get ourselves into can now come to life on the information super highway.
Hopefully mike can get out of atlanta tomorrow, but the weather may still be bad so if not probably sunday. CRAZY!!!!

3 comments:

Laura Woodbury said...

Well Toto I don't think we are in Atlanta anymore! Crazy! I hope he will get home safely too! I saw you had called me, sorry we actually went on a date tonight. Are you okay?

Hilary J. said...

wow. I officially have blog competition. try not to get to funny and show up your big sis. love, hilary p.s. i'll add you to my blog. thank you for starting a blog so it looks like i have more friends!

navie typing here-wad there realy a tornado?HOW IS SUNNY? IS SHE In school

256_shades_of_grey said...

Glad mike got home intact. Your basement is coming along nicely. Jayden got strep yesterday. If it isn't one thing, its always another...


Three Amigos